AVAILABLE FROM CKL
There are three settings operated by touch-control– quick flash, slow flash and constant – plus a fourth mode: rapid-flash low-battery warning.
• Emergency Response Personnel who may be dealing with unpredictable light conditions.
• Serious Incident Response – who may be dealing with a complete blackout in a building, street, or even a town or city block.
• Engineering teams working in variable light conditions
• Airport or sea ports – particularly on dark or foggy conditions
• Rural Postmen, Refuse Collectors who work on dark mornings on dimly lit roads.
• Underground workers, such as miners, tunnel workers, subway train staff, sewer maintenance crews etc.
• Road workers, parking attendants, roadside assistance engineers or lorry drivers who may have to work near roads, which may be dimly lit, or suffer other risks such as fog or rain, which reduces visibility of drivers – particularly if they have forgotten to put the headlights on.
• Construction workers
• Bus Drivers (particularly on early shift)
• Railway workers
• Forestry workers
• Police workers
• Security – can communicate with flashes
• Street crossing guards (lollypopmen)